The Wild West

TyroSailor
Anti Spam measure: No
AntiSpam Text: Westerly

The Wild West

Post by TyroSailor » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:28 am

Greetings to all out there in Westerly-land.

I am proposing to take my Centaur, Tyro, westwards from the Solent this summer, with the objective of getting as far as St Michael's Mount in west Cornwall. I'm planning to leave the Solent (probably from Ryde) on or around 18th June and intend to visit as many harbours, creeks and anchorages as I can on the way, including some ditch-crawling up the Tamar and the Fal. I'd also like to see if I can find the Lost Gardens of Heligan and visit the Eden Project. I have a crew for the first leg, probably as far as Weymouth, but I'd be more than happy to have someone on board for the others.

Return will be at the end of July (I hope) in longer hops, taking a week or so. I have one crew booked in, but for this section I could have a second if anyone's interested (which would allow us to do longer, overnight, passages).

If anyone is interested, please do get in touch, either here or via PM. It would also be interesting to meet other WOA members along the way, especially Centaurians.
Experience: That which would have been most useful five minutes before you acquired it.

Steve
Centaur 1361 at Southampton

dj7613
Anti Spam measure: Yes
AntiSpam Text: Westerly

Re: The Wild West

Post by dj7613 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:32 pm

Check out the WOA Summer cruise....you may meet it.